Pyramyd Air is now carrying the paracord survival bracelets that we all know & love.
- Dental Floss
- Human restraints (this could be a crime if not performed under the appropriate circumstances, so think before you just tie someone up there, buddy)
- Knife lanyards
- Knife handle wraps
- Making a hammock
- Making a snare to catch the world's most deadliest game
- Making a trip wire & attaching something that makes noise to it to alert you in case intruders
- Making fishing line to catch a predator
So anyway, those are a few different uses for paracord, but there are so many more. The beauty of these paracord bracelets is that everyone is wearing them now (hell, I wear two because I dare to be different). It's a stylish way to carry the cord on your person while letting others know you're a conformist, but that you're not afraid to survive like a champion.
- - -While you're waiting for the Tominator's next installment of the Pyramyd Airsoft Blog, please help him continue to pursue his passion and provide you with a continual stream of Airsoft gun reviews, industry news and other stuff from the 6mm world by nominating and then voting for the Pyramyd Airsoft Blog as the "Best Airsoft Blog" for the 2nd Annual Players' Choice Awards, hosted by PopularAirsoft.com. The links are below.
Help us Dominate. Please Nominate!
|Nominate Tom Harris for the Pyramyd Airsoft Blog and Pyramyd Air for Best Airsoft Retailer for North America - 2nd Annual Players' Choice Awards|
Speaking of Facebook, check out our new Facebook page for Pyramyd Airsoft and get in on a chance EVERY WEEK to WIN FIFTY BUCKS ($50) or check out our Pyramyd Airsoft YouTube Channel for a ton of great Airsoft video reviews, unboxing videos and actual Airsoft gun performance tests.